Remote Working from Malta – Prices
Winter 2020/2021 Offer
The below special offer -30% is valid for stays in Malta until March 31, 2021 and the places are limited. To confirm the availability of places, fill out our Booking Form, contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp / Live Chat at the bottom of the page.
If you are interested in visiting Malta after April 1, 2021, please contact us for Spring/Summer 2021 prices.
COVID-19 Insurance included!
All our packages include travel insurance that covers medical expenses and assistance also in the event of COVID-19. Details: COVID-19 Insurance.
If you want to know more about the current situation in Malta, how to prepare yourself before the flight or if you need a COVID-19 test, see the detailed information on our website: COVID-19 in Malta.
Booking Terms & Conditions
The price includes:
- Accommodation in accordance with the chosen option
- Stay in Malta (7, 14 or 28 nights)
- Alimentation according to the accommodation option
- Transfer from the airport to your accommodation on the day of arrival
- Intro Meeting with a Ready4Malta representative upon arrival in Malta
- Hotel tax ‘ECO-TAX’
- COVID-19 travel insurance – MORE INFO
The price does not include:
- Flight tickets
- Private airport transfer on the day of your departure €29)
- Christmas/New Year supplement – prices available on request
- The discounted prices are valid for stays until March 31, 2021. Prices for stays after April 1, 2021 are available on request.
- Price per person in a double/twin room only valid for 2 people booking together.
- At the moment of booking, you will receive a document from Ready4Malta with a request for payment.
- Your booking is only confirmed after the returnable deposit in the amount of 100 EUR/person is paid.
- The outstanding balance must be settled 72 hours before your arrival in Malta.
- You can fly to Malta on any day of the week.
- The availability of hotels is limited and we can only confirm it after receiving the deposit.
- By making a deposit, you agree to our Terms and Conditions in full. No refund will be granted in the event of an early departure, hotel change or room upgrade.
- If the reservation is canceled at least 7 days before the arrival in Malta, the client will receive a 100% refund of the total amount already paid.
- If the cancellation is made less than 7 days before the customer’s arrival in Malta, the customer receives a voucher with the value of the deposit, valid for 12 months from the intended date of arrival in Malta. The remaining amount will be returned to the customer’s account within 14 days of the cancellation date.
- If the date is changed to a later date, at the time of modifying the date of arrival, the customer receives information about a possible difference in the price/seasonal supplement.
We offer the following payment method:
- Bank Transfer (EUR)
Remote Working from Malta